Can I use Cookie Credits to pay for Day Camp?
Yes - we accept Cookie Credits, Fall FUNds, Juliette Credits & Camp Credits that aren't expired. 

Why does Two Rivers Day Camp require so much more health information than other Girl Scout activities?

In the unlikely event that we have to call Emergency Medical Services for assistance, we have been told that additional information is required for proper care. This includes current medications, allergies to medications, past surgeries, etc. Current and accurate medical history is especially important if a person cannot speak for themselves and/or their emergency contacts can't be immediately reached.


What does Two Rivers Day Camp do with my health information?

We understand health information is very sensitive. 

Is there busing available to camp?
Yes - there will be busing available again this year from Oak Grove & Champlin.

If I volunteer, can I ride the bus?  Can my child in the sibling care?
Yes.  Please make sure you have indicated on your registration form that you (and your child in sibling care) will be taking the bus to ensure we have enough buses coming to that stop.

How do we know what do we need to send with our camper/Youth Staff/sibling to camp?
A packing list will be sent out prior to camp with your confirmation.

Where do I send my forms?
The adult volunteer interest form is emailed to  All of the other forms & payment are mailed to:

Two Rivers Day Camp
341 218th Ave NE
Cedar, MN 55011

I did the adult volunteer interest form, do I still need to register?
YES. The interest form doesn't have all of the information we are required to have for camp.  Every adult still needs to be listed on the bottom of page 1 of the registration form, fill out the info on trainings, complete a health form (tetanus date is required) & to send in a copy of the front & back of their medical insurance card.  We also need to know if you are riding the bus or not so we make sure to have enough space available.

Contact Us